Missions Boot Camp is a week long hands-on training program, in which we educate and train young people on what is happening in the world and how the Millennial Generation can impact the least and the lost. At the end of the week the boot campers will serve as counselors and activities directors of our annual Camp Elevate. To register, submit the form to the right.
When: July 30- August 4
434 White Oak Dr.
Wilmington, OH 45177
Nicaragua National Convention- 2018
Our 12th Nicaragua National Convention was held in Matagalpa, El Tule barrio, January 23-25. From the opening teaching sessions on Tuesday afternoon, through the closing service Thursday evening, we experienced a marvelous visitation of the Holy Spirit.
Our featured evening speaker was Pastor Julio Magana, of Guatemala. Pastor Julio has built a great church outside of Guatemala City and spoke into the hearts and lives of our ministers. His deliberate and insightful delivery of the Word was received with joy and gladness and made personal at our altars.
The teaching during the day sessions was instructional and practical. The handouts and notes taken will prove helpful to ALMI pastors, evangelists, missionaries and para-church ministry leaders throughout the year.
Many thanks to those who taught during the week. Assisting us this year were ALMI ministers:
James A. Setser/International
Kimberly R. Setser/International
Is God calling you to get a glimpse of what it is to serve in a third-world country? Maybe you've always desired to serve on an overseas missions trips. We have oppurtunites for you! Oppurtunites for you to partner along side us to help us serve the lost, least, and last.
1. Nicaragua National Convention- January 22-26
2. Guatemala/Belize Convention- March 9-11
3. Columbia Introduction of ALMI Trip- March 12-17
4. House of Refuge, Leon, NIC Work Trip- March 12-17
5. GCS High School NIC Missions Trip- May 7-12
6. Alaska Work Trip- June 1-8
7. San Ramon, NIC Youth Camp Work Trip- July 16-21
8. Nicaragua College & Career Trip- July 16-21
9. San Ramon, NIC Youth Camp Work/Ministry Trip- November 16-20
10. Nicaragua Ministers Christmas Banquet- December 10-14
First church dedicated- "The Curve"
First National Convention
Vision birthed in the hearts of James Setser and Harry Greaves.