We are pastoring a church in Delta Junction, Alaska along the road system. We are also reaching out to the villages where the need is so great. Over a hundred villages have no consistent gospel witness. Unless we break this cycle with God's help, they will continue down the same path of drugs, alcohol, and suicide. We are anticipating that God will break the power of darkness with His marvelous light.
ALMI Nicaragua seeks to carry out the biblical mandate of comprehensive discipleship in the lives of young people, namely, evangelizing the unchurched, equipping ministers and leaders, and mobilizing a mightily anointed army of young men and women who will go forth in the power of the Spirit, fulfilling the Great Commission and establishing the Kingdom of God.
Base Camp consists of twenty-five secluded acres situated on Caesar Creek Lake, located in rural Clinton County, Ohio. The camp is themed as a “Wilderness Camp,” and is dedicated as a place where teens and young adults can “get away” from the everyday busyness of life to “get into” the presence of God. Base Camp’s theme is “A place where faith will launch you on a life adventure.”
ALMI operates Base Camp for the purpose of:
· Giving inner-city kids an opportunity to enjoy a wilderness environment and experience Christ (we offer a camp each summer that is totally free for inner-city teens).
· Providing a secluded place for local churches to host youth camps.
· Hosting Men’s, Women’s, and Teen retreats.
Abundant Life Missions procured the camp in 2013. Since then we have embarked on an ambitious renovation of the aging youth camp. Thus far, we have completed the following projects:
· Update water and electric utilities
· Shelter House in the tent camping area
· Implement shed for grounds equipment
· A completely updated commercial kitchen
· Remodeled dining rooms
· Remodel men and women dorm shower rooms
· Add seven family cabins
New for 2017, visitors will enjoy:
· New shower house for cabin area
· A/C in Girls’ Dorm
· A/C in Tabernacle
· 11 new RV Camp Sites with full utilities
We have much more to do!
The remodeling that has taken place thus far is a miracle. We have had local companies, skilled tradesmen, families, and individuals, sacrificially donate; time, money, materials and equipment in order to reach young men and women. We continue to work hard to improve the facilities, but we need help! Your donations to help us improve the facilities, is the seed that is planted in young lives and help them discover the truth of Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.