Hello from beautiful, tropical, Belize!
My name is Michael Eaton. My wife Sheila and I have been missionaries for the last 25 years, principally in South America.
We have been given the great honor to join the A.L.M.I. family and we couldn't be happier!
By assignment and mutual agreement, we have been named your missionaries to Belize.
This small nation, once a British colony, is now a mixture of Jamaican, Mayan, and expats from all over the world.
English, Spanish and Créole all mixed together to confuse missionaries!
We know it's God's heart to populate Heaven with these beautiful people.
Here is our plan to see it happen:
1. Shoring up our three churches here through preaching and training to pastors, leaders and laymen.
2. Through outreaches in their communities to youth and children.
3. Through evangelistic services.
4. Through radio teaching and preaching.
How can YOU help?
· Continued or increased support to ALIM!
· Sharing this blog with pastors and friends!
Thank you beforehand for your help!
God bless you!